Pages

Thursday 3 October 2013

Banana Flapjack

We still have an abundance of over-ripe bananas so as well as the muffins, we now have flapjacks.
I used this simple recipe from Netmums which is just oats, bananas, brown sugar, syrup, butter and raisins.

In a recipe I've used before it said to soak the raisins (I also added sultanas) in boiling water first, which I did this time. I makes them a bit juicier.

My family concluded that this recipe could have done with an extra flavour.
They don't taste bad, they could just do with a little something something.
If I'd have had my head in the game I would have added some mixed spice like I did with the banana muffins.
But I didn't have my head in the game. Because Steel Magnolias was on tv.

And because there's fruit in them you can totally have two pieces at once and not feel bad about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment