Pages

Sunday 28 October 2012

This Week I...

This week I went to see a live screening of Swan Lake from the Royal Opera House at my local cinema.
The arts centre got given tickets for the event as it's the first of a series.
Free tickets? I'll take that.
It was my first time seeing a ballet and I enjoyed it. 
Streaming it live to a cinema worked really well and we probably got to see more than the audience at the Royal Opera House.

I finally finished reading the last of 3 books that I've been in the middle of for ages.
One of them I've had a bookmark in for over a year. I just don't read that often.
But I've been making more of an effort to take some time out to read, and now I've started reading Brad Paisley's book which I bought in New York at a Barnes and Noble on sale for $5.95.
Brad is worth more, but that's a good bargain.

I've also had the Sculpey out again, the results of which you'll see next week.

How was your week?


No comments:

Post a Comment