Pages

Sunday 7 October 2012

This Week I...

I kinda miss posting three times a week, something I chose to stop doing when I finished uni because I wasn't creating new things as frequently to include in three weekly posts.
That hasn't changed a few months on, but I've decided to add a bonus weekend post to share what I've been up to that week, even if it's not art/craft related.
I get to post three times a week, and you get to find out a bit more about my life via these phone pictures.

So here we go. This week I...

Helped put up the open exhibition at the arts centre.
I don't think I ever told you guys that since August I have been the newest intern at the Letchworth Arts Centre. I've been volunteering there since before I went to university, but instead of going in one day a week I now go in two and a half days a week and I get paid for it. Boomtown.

Along with catching up on sleep to get over jetlag, I also caught up on the tv I missed while I was on holiday, and I did so whilst doing a very paper based project.

I caught up with my friends over a meal for my friend Steph's birthday.
Giant pizza for one anyone?

I returned to the fanciest dentists ever.

And my friends and I went out on Saturday night to continue Steph's birthday celebrations. I commend her for making her birthday last the whole week. I think it's something we can all aspire to.

What did you get up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment