Pages

Monday 16 July 2012

The prettiest cake I ever did make

And by make, I mean decorate.
My Mum made the cake and I decorated it.
That's how we roll when it comes to birthday cakes.

That's right; today is my birthday and this is my birthday cake!

For my birthday last year my housemates got me a giant cupcake silicon mould and I've finally got around to using it.
Lots of people online have said that they had to do a few trial cakes with this mould, as the instructions aren't very helpful when it comes to cake batter quantities. But my Mum got it right first time. She's a baking pro.
Although, we haven't eaten it yet, but I trust my Mum's cooking skillz.

I went for super cute when decorating this cake so there's a pink ribbon, fondant buttons, and pink and white sugar balls and hearts.

To see my previous birthday cakes click here, here and here.
And I highly recommend that you do, cos I have had some pretty awesome cakes in the past.
CSI cake, pick-up truck cake, guitar cake and so many more.

I'm also on twitter now so hit me up @lisaharrold

1 comment:

  1. Your cakes are all so amazing! Happy birthday---I hope you enjoy the heck out of that cupcake-cake :-)

    ReplyDelete