Pages

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Re-painting


I did this painting over 2 years ago when I was on my foundation course at college.
It was a development piece to practice a technique.
My work at the time was all about close up views of part of the body. This is the inside corner of the eye.
But it's a bit weird and I have no need for it any more. It's not the sort of painting I want up on the wall.

So I painted over it.


I went a little abstract and just had fun making marks with paint and pens all over it, and you can still see some of the original painting underneath which I like.
Then I painted my face on top which looks like it's coming out from all the chaos.

In other news, I've been featured on Craftzine for the first time. So exciting!
Check it out here.

Also, if any of you are Instructables users and would like a 3 month pro membership then just leave your email address in a comment and I'll send it your way.
I've only got one to give away so the first commenter gets it.

No comments:

Post a Comment