Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Miniatures on the move

Before putting my miniature creations away for the summer I thought I would use them as sets for some short stop/start animations.
(Wait for them to load so they move!)

Photobucket
For the first I used the hospital room I made and the miniature scrubs I put together.


Photobucket
Then I thought I'd use the miniature coat I made for my little studio space and the miniature letterman jacket I made. The secret is pipe cleaners!

Photobucket
And then I made a spooky little animation using the shoebox office scene which I think I could make into a longer animation, but I never take enough photos for it to be really long.
Maybe next time.

3 comments:

  1. stop motion is so cool. you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are really neat! I've never tried stop motion. But I think they're awesome.

    ReplyDelete