Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2011

1 photo 3 ways

I took this photo when I was on holiday in France in 2007,
and lately I've been using the image to be creative.

I did a small watercolour painting with pencil over the top.

I covered the original photo with sequins, which was inspired by Color Me Katie.

And then here's the failed screen print where I used the image in my Print and New Media taster during my first year at uni. In my defence it was my first time screenprinting and we had to use four different technique in the one image.
My tutor and I decided I didn't get on with screen printing because working with block colours just ain't my thing.

(Is anyone else having trouble commenting on other blogs? Not cool Blogger, not cool.)

1 comment:

  1. how fun! what a beautiful picture and i love the different ways you have changed it!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete