Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Hair

In the months leading up to my hair cut I wanted to make the most of my long hair so I tried out some different styles which I thought I would share.

I tried a fishtail plait which is kinda time consuming but looks pretty cool.
There's a tutorial for how to do it here.

I love this super big bun created around a sock. Check out the tutorial here, it's so easy.

And finally a hair bow, made of hair! If you follow srslyliz then you would have seen her rocking this look. I think it's so fun! See her tutorial here.

5 comments:

  1. Wow I love all three of the syles :] you look lovely.My hair is too short to do any of them but when i have extentions in i like to have a fishtale :] xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaa..this is smart idea :)
    so smart

    ReplyDelete
  3. would you believe that one of my new year's resolutions was to learn how to french braid? The fishtail is so pretty! especially when its really messy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what?! so cute! i'm off to watch the tutorial on that bow hairdo. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool hairstyles! I had never heard of a sock bun before, I really like it and may give it a try tomorrow.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving a comment :)

    ReplyDelete