Pages

Saturday 13 February 2010

Things that have changed since I've been at university

Number 1:

I shop at charity shops more. I've never been a big spender but when I want to buy something new I've started going to charity shops. It's a little easier on the pocket and you never know what you're going to find.

Here are a few of my recent buys


This brown bag was £1.40 and is quickly becoming one of my frequently used favourites.

75p for a stripey skirt. You can't go wrong.


12 Real Photographs of Land's End. Why? I'm not quite sure yet, but at 15p for the lot I couldn't leave them in the shop.

Number 2 :

I eat Petit Filous. Everyday. With sultanas mixed in and a biscuit instead of a spoon. It's a winning combination, and it makes my bones grow strongerer.
Also it teaches me things! There are facts on the side of the pots, like did you know that the smallest bone in the ear is the size of half a grain of rice? You don't get that with your boring adult yogurts.

Number 3:

I watch Gavin and Stacey. I never did before coming to uni. Yes I know the show's actually finished now but I only jumped on the Gav-wagon half way through series 2 so I've still got quite a few episodes to go back and watch.



No comments:

Post a Comment